Martes, Disyembre 10, 2013

DEAR READER,  ( in case you might wanna know ) ;-D *wink *wink

WEDDINGS AND I,  we might have had a LOVE STORY.... or better yet, an understanding,  because I fell wickedly in love with I Do's since 2001. BLAME IT to Mary Fiore, I guess!  

The J. Lo character in  The WEDDING PLANNER  made me dream on how to put detail, class and sophistication in someone's  big event without breaking a bank. It amused me way back  thinking that I could be an ORGANIZING GURU at someone's big day and put my creativity and style into realistic tangible pieces of ideas  while adding   my mark unto it. It will not only  be a coordination service for me but a fond memory of a dream that came to life. I know,  it will make me HAPPY.  

Before, It was only a product of my imagination, but NOW, It is The  REALITY for me.

 I had a big leap from the giddy 2005  bride that I was,  who was  trying to make both ends meet with our lil' hitch budget  just to put pizzazz to my own  "I Do event"  to being  a WEDDING PLANNER,  now spearheading THE BRIDE AND I EVENTS,  along  with  my lovely team of a trio slash wedding assistants slash sisters. I'm no Wedding expert,  nor a go- to planner in the METRO,  but I adore my couples so much, for entrusting to me  the biggest event of their lives. I am greatly honored for the vote of trust and confidence that my couples willingly share with me. It makes my heart melt and stoked that they allow me to creatively indulge into  the detailing and planning process, be it more budget or less.  So, I may say, I  LOVE MY  (#sideline) JOB! in the most positive intonation ever.( pardon the hash tag .. because my MAIN JOB is  being SCAIA's MOM).  I may not yet earn extensively, but the friendship I gained along the process was way more than a BONUS. I am friends with the couples' whose weddings I coordinated and it makes my heart sing and skip a beat  whenever random  messages was sent my way  seeking for my services since  one of my couples referred me. It makes me smile from  ear to ear. I must have done well. Someday soon, The wedding Biz will give me  my own highlight and  place in the sun. I am slowly getting there. I am determined and hopeful. I will get there! 

And to the FIRST FEW BRIDES who Trusted me,  ( MY sister DARYL - I think she has no choice, MY GOOD FRIENDS, CHARISMA ( for her  prenuptial accessories and bouquet )  AND GINA ( for the full coordination stint you entrusted me, along with ALING ) - you boosted my WEDDING PLANNING CAREER -- if you only knew ) even if I have less coordination experience way back, I am THANKFUL for you believing in me. Special metion goes to my friend Christine Lalic, who trusted me to prettify her on her wedding day, wow, that was a first! hmmm wedding planner/ make up artist.. might be a combo....

And to MY PAST BRIDE AND I COUPLES reading this BLOG, you kept me focused and you kept me dreamin' bigtime.  I will still continue to be inlove with  WEDDINGS in as much as I AM VERY MUCH  INLOVE with LIFE. An addendum to my SUPPLIER friends who work extraordinarily well to make each Bride and  I event a success.

To my betterhalf,  REYDAN,  and to my mini me, SCAIA... indeed HAPPINESS is HOMEMADE. I love you both to pieces. And to my MUDRA AND PUDRA, along with my cool sibs, you know where i got my creative inclination.

As for me, I know that Life is  better with  adventure, BUT a Life with a Wedding Planner Adventure is way more fab! Add plenty of doses of  organizing charm, a little bit of strategic stubbornness and blaming it to a whole 'lotta determination and skill, plus an ample bag  of patience,  then  I can happily  kick off my stiletto after every  " I DO" ---- Hmmmm sweet victory,  It' s a BRIDE AND I thing, Where Dreams wear white... urggghhh no... some prefer blush pink.. some mint... some ecru tehehehe....



 This  is THE BRIDE and I Events LOGO, sketched by the Deviant Artist, CHIE HASIL.... tnx a plenty.


The BRIDE and I  EVENTS, WEDDING SHOP


Mi sisterette, Daryl, during her hotel dress- up... I made her pose as such... she had no choice, right...


my friend Charisma, on her wedding day

and the Prenuptial bouquet I made for Cha Cha

 my first ever FULL COORDINATION client, MY good buddy GINAPIE with her Nanay Maming

 Close friend TIN, who made me prettify her on her big event....  She was blushing.... 

 and TADAAAA..... MY BRIDE AND I ANGELS/ SISTERS... l-r: SHARA ( my bro's gf ) my sisters CHLOE and TINY.... what will I do without you....


and there's me , with my PHOTOGRAPHER / SUPPLIER  , Ever talented KIT BAJAR....

 so, LOVELIES, BOOKS US NOW! LOTSA  L. O. V. E


XOXO and a pat on the back,
DHAN, your Creative events' Lady



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento